Note: the product must be in new condition, in the original packaging.
Yokogawa TY720 multimeter
The Yokogawa TY720 is a 4.5-digit (50,000 count dual display, 51-segment bar graph display), RMS type Measurement with the Functions: Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity Check, Diode Test, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, Low Power Resistance, Large Internal Memory (10,000 data), USB Communication function, Closed Case Calibration (User calibration function).
The TY720 simply performing special operations via front panel allows for quick and reliable adjustment. In addition, the series allows for one-touch adjustment of AC voltage- and AC current-to-frequency characteristics. The user calibration function leads to improved operation efficiency and cost reduction.
Shutters prevent erroneous insertion of test leads into current measurement terminals (terminal shutters).
** THIS PRODUCT COMES WITH A FREE GIFT - an Extech DV23 voltage detector pen, valued at $29 **
- True RMS with AC+DC Voltage and Current.
- DC Voltage Resolution/Range 0.001mV on 50mV range, 0.01mV on 500mV range, 0.1mV on 2400mV range, 0.0001V on 5V range, 0.001V on 50V range 0.01V on 500V range, 0.1V on 1000V range.
- AC Voltage Resolution/Range 0.001mV on 50mV range, 0.01mV on 500mV range, 0.0001V on 5V range, 0.001V on 50V range 0.01V on 500V range, 0.1V on 1000V range.
- AC and DC Current Resolution/Range 0.01µA on 500µA range, 0.1µA on 5000µA range, 0.001mA on 50mA range, 0.01mA on 500mA range, 0.0001A on 5A range, 0.001A on 10A range.
- Count 50,000
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- DC Voltage Basic Accuracy 50mV range ± (0.05% rdg + 10 dgt), 500mV and 2400mV ranges ± (0.02% rdg + 2dgt), 5V range ± (0.025% rdg + 5dgt), 50V to 1000V ranges ± (0.03% rdg + 2dgt)
- AC Voltage Basic Accuracy 50mV range ± (0.4% rdg + 40dgt), 500V to 1000V range ± (0.7% rdg + 30dgt). See specification sheet for specific accuracies.
- Temperature -200 to 1372 degrees Celsius. (K type probe optional extra).
- Warranty 3 year warranty
* Highest Precision
* Basic accuracy 0.020%
* True RMS measurement
* New Functions for Electronic and Industrial Use
* Simultaneous measurement and display of DC and AC
* Switchable RMS/MEAN detection
* Low-pass Filter (LPF)
* AC50mV range
* Lo-Power resistance measurement TY720 only
* Full Support for Data Management
* A large-capacity logging-mode memory
* 10,000 data
* USB communication, application software (Optional DMM communication package)
* Safe Design and Wide Temperature Range for Harsh Use
* Conforms to safety standards EN61010-1 1000V CAT., 600V CAT.
* Safety shutters for preventing erroneous insertion of test leads into current measurement terminals
* Operating temperature range -20 to +55C
* Storage temperature range -40 to +70
* Closed Case Calibration
* 3 year Warranty