Note: the product must be in new condition, in the original packaging.
Ideal 61-775 clamp meter
This new feature-rich IDEAL TightSight® Clamp Meter is built to professional quality standards to withstand tough use in commercial and industrial settings. It has a rugged case and dial construction, and is ergonomically designed for gloved hand use.
The High Frequency Rejection (HFR) feature measures accurately even in noisy electrical environments. For everything from load measurement to troubleshooting industrial motors and adjustable speed drives (ASDs), the new TightSight Clamps bring speed, accuracy, safety and ease-of-use together in one rugged meter line.
And if you've ever had to measure the circuit current in a confined, dimly lit and hard to reach location, you'll appreciate the patented IDEAL TightSight™ second display on this clamp meter! It allows the user to safely and easily view current measurement. The patented second display lets you easily take current readings while keeping your head at a safe distance from the panel — no more need to twist the meter or risk pulling on an energized conductor. (Only AC/DC amps units of measure are displayed in the TightSight™ display since primary use is for viewing current measurements in tight locations. The display will show numerical values only for other functions. The main display is to be used to view units of measure for all other functions.)
- AC and DC.
- True RMS
- Clamp range 999.9A
- Count 9999.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 750V AC. CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V DC.
- Clamp Basic Accuracy ±(2.0% + 5d) AC 20Hz - 100Hz, ±(2.0% + 5d) DC. See manual for specific accuracies.
- Warranty 2 year warranty.
* TightSight™ second display
* Hook tip for easier wire separation, and tapered jaws for reaching into tight spaces
* True RMS current and voltage
* AC/DC voltage
* Audible continuity
* High frequency rejection (High Frequency Rejection (HFR) and EMI shielding features provide accurate voltage/frequency readings on non-sinusoidal wave forms, such as adjustable speed drives).
* Peak hold
* Max/min hold
* Data hold
* Selectable audible and visual alerts when potentially hazardous voltages are detected at the probe terminals
* Electronic overload protection on all ranges
* Selectable auto power off
* Backlit display with large numbers and icons
* Low battery indicator
* Reads accurately on noisy electrical circuits
* Carrying case
* Test leads with alligator clips (IEC61010-031 compliant)