Note: the product must be in new condition, in the original packaging.
Hioki DT4254 multimeter
The DT4254 is a voltage measurement only model designed for measuring photovoltaic modules and other high-voltage targets up to 1700 V DC.
- True RMS
- AC Voltage Resolution/Range 0.001V on 6.000V range, 0.01V on 60.00V range, 0.1V on 600.0V range, 1V 1000V.
- DC Voltage Resolution/Range 0.1mV on 600.0mV range, 0.001V on 6.000V range, 0.01V on 60.00V range, 0.1V on 600.0V range, 1V on 1000V and 1500V range.
- Count 6000.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V.
- DC Voltage Basic Accuracy 600.0 mV ±0.5 %rdg. ±5 dgt. 6/60/600/1000V/1500V ±0.3 %rdg. ±3 dgt. See specification sheet for specific accuracies.
- AC Voltage Basic Accuracy ±0.9 %rdg. ±3 dgt. 6/60/600/1000V. See specification sheet for specific accuracies.
- Warranty 3 years. (See specification sheet for accuracy warranties)
* The voltage measurement model, which is ideal for solar power system and power equipment management, measures up to 1700 V DC during open voltage inspections
* Prevents accidents with clamp-on sensor-based current measurement
* Voltage detection function
* Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
* Broad -25°C (-13°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
* Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
* Test lead L9207-10 ×1
* LR03 alkaline battery × 4
* Instruction manual
Video on how to use DT4200 series of digital multimeters
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
Regarding DMM Accuracy Due to the many ranges and functions available in a DMM, only the basic accuracy is indicated for reference. Please refer to the individual catalogs for detailed accuracy information.
|DC Voltage range||600.0 mV to 1500 V
5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±3 dgt.
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz to 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 - 500 Hz : ±0.9 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|DC Current range||N/A|
|From 4 to 20mA Percentage conversion display||N/A|
|AC Current range (use with Clamp on probes)||N/A|
|Voltage detection||Hi: AC40 V to 600 V, Lo: AC80 V to 600 V|
|Frequency range||99.99 Hz to 99.99 kHz, 4 ranges (limited by the minimum detectable voltage),
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±1 dgt.
|Other functions||Filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Max/Min/Average value display, Relative display, Auto-power save, USB communication (option)|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s)|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×4, Continuous use: 130 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||84 mm (3.31 in)W × 174 mm (6.85 in)H× 52 mm (2.05 in)D,
390 g (13.8 oz) (including batteries and holster)
|Accessories||Test lead L9207-10 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×4|