Note: the product must be in new condition, in the original packaging.
Hioki CM4376 clamp meter
** THIS PRODUCT COMES WITH A FREE GIFT - an Extech DV23 voltage detector pen, valued at $29 **
- AC and DC.
- True RMS with AC+DC for Voltage and Current.
- Clamp range 1000A.
- Count. 6000.
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000A.
- Clamp Basic Accuracy 1000 A, (Max. display 999.9 A) , Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.3 A (at 30.1 A - 999.9 A). See specification sheet for specific accuracies.
- Clamp Resolution 0.1A.
- Temperature -40 to 400 degrees Celsius. Type K thermocouple optional.
- Warranty 3 years. (See specification sheet for accuracy warranties)
* Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor structure
* Measure up to 1000 A
* Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
* Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V
* Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
* Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
* Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology (CM4376)
* Carrying Case C0203
* Test Lead L9207-10
* Alkaline battery LR03 x 2
* Instruction Manual
* Precautions concerning use of equipment that emits radio waves
Damage-resistant jaws! Guaranteed for 30,000 open-close cycles
Basic specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year, Post-adjustment accuracy guaranteed for 1 year)
|DC Current range||1000 A, (Max. display 999.9 A) , Basic accuracy: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.3 A (at 30.1 A - 999.9 A)|
|AC Current range||1000 A (Max. display 999.9 A, 10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy 45-66 Hz: ±1.3% rdg. ±0.3 A (at 30.1 A - 900.0 A)|
|DC+AC Current range||1000 A (DC, 10 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy DC, 45-66 Hz: ±1.3% rdg. ±1.3 A (at 30.1 A - 900.0 A)|
|DC Power range||0.0 VA to 1700 kVA (Automatically switched based on voltage range), Basic accuracy: ±2.0% rdg. ±20 dgt.|
|DC Voltage range||600.0 mV to 1500 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.5% rdg. ±0.5 mV (at 600 mV)|
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges (15 Hz to 1 kHz, True RMS), Basic accuracy: ±0.9% rdg. 0.003 V (at 6 V)|
|DC+AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 1000 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: DC, 45-66 Hz: ±1.0% rdg. ±0.023 V (at 6 V)|
|Resistance range||600.0 Ω to 600.0 kΩ, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7% rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|Electrostatic capacity range||1.000 μF to 1000 μF, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±1.9% rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|Frequency range||9.999 Hz to 999.9 Hz, Basic accuracy: ±0.1% rdg. ±1 dgt.|
|Temperature (K)||-40.0 to 400.0 ˚C, add temperature probe accuracy to basic accuracy of ±0.5% rdg. ±3.0 ˚C|
|Other functions||Automatic AC/ DC detection, DC current and DC voltage polarity detection function, MAX/ MIN/ AVG/ PEAK MAX/ PEAK MIN value display, Low-pass filter function, Display value hold, Auto hold, Backlight, Auto power save, Buzzer sound, Zero-adjustment|
|Dustproof, waterproof||IP20 (Measurement of voltage or current of a hazardous live conductor under completely dry conditions)
IP50 (Measurement of resistance under completely dry conditions)
IP54 (Storage or measurement of current of an insulated conductor)
|Interface||Bluetooth® 4.0LE (Bluetooth®), Supported devices: iOS 8 or later, Android™ 4.3 or later smartphone/tablet
GENNECT Cross (free downloadable app) : display measured values and waveforms, Simple logging function, Waveform monitor function, Hold save function
|Power supply||LR03 Alkaline battery ×2, Continuous use: 20 hr (Backlight OFF, Bluetooth® ON)|
|Core jaw diameter||φ34 mm (1.34 in)|
|Smallest dimension of jaw cross-section||9.5 mm (0.37 in)|
|Dimensions and mass||65 mm (2.56 in) W × 242 mm (9.53 in) H × 35 mm (1.38 in) D mm, 330 g (11.6 oz)|
|Accessories||TEST LEAD L9207-10, CARRYING CASE C0203, LR03 Alkaline battery ×2, Instruction Manual ×1, Precautions Concerning Use of Equipment that Emits Radio Waves ×1|
Data can be downloaded to tablets and smartphones using Hioki’s dedicated apps available from the Google Play or App Store.
Search for “HIOKI” and download the “GENNECT Cross” app.